TALK ABOUT IT
1. Share something you are looking forward to about Christmas this year!
2. Read Ephesians 3:20-21 and Jeremiah 32:27 & discuss. Why is it wise and vital to have a proper
perspective about who God is and what he can do?
3. Read John 2:1-5 and discuss. What did Jesus’ mom exhibit in this passage? How have you lived out a
moment like this, where raw faith and expectation led to radical obedience? Is there any way in your life right now that you also need to “do whatever He tells you”?What’s holding you back from doing that?
4. If you didn’t know how the story ended, what do you think the servants might have wanted to say? In what ways do you sometimes feel tempted to settle for what’s broken instead of setting your heart for a breakthrough?
5. Read John 2:6-11 and discuss. How do you think the servants felt about the task they were doing? Have you ever had a season of “water days”; When all you were dealing with was water, when what you needed was “wine”?
6. Read Psal