Ditch the______________ and
live out the _______________!
TALK ABOUT IT:
1. Share about a moment when you were in the dark about a subject and what happened when someone shed some light on it.
2. Read Ephesians 5:1-2 and discuss. What does it mean to imitate God? Who do you know that lives that out in your sphere? What does a life filled with love look like to you? What are ways that we can sacrificially love those around us?
3. Read Ephesians 5:3-7 and discuss. In what ways do these shameful sins affect the way we see ourselves? How do these sins affect our relationships with one another? How do we actively engage in verse 7 and what are ways that we can safeguard ourselves from falling into these sins?
4. Read Ephesians 5:8-14 and discuss. In what ways are we grateful to no longer be full of darkness? What does it mean to now be “people of light”? How does exposing the darkness within ourselves benefit us?
5. Read Ephesians 5:15-20 and discuss. Who do you know that i