IN FAITH AND LOVE, I WILL:
1. Further the friendship with God.
2. Hold on to the hope of God.
3. Plug in to the power of God.
TALK ABOUT IT:
1. Share about one particular believer in your life that you are grateful for and why.
2. Read Ephesians 1:15-16 and discuss. Why are faith and love such compelling features to be ‘known for’? What practical steps can you take to cultivate either or both in your life?
3. Read Ephesians 1:17 & John 15:15-17 and discuss. How have you experienced a journey of deepening friendship with God? What elements of furthering the friendship with God do you need to go for more fully?
4. Read Ephesians 1:18, Romans 8:24-25 & Romans 15:13 and discuss. What is the value of hope? What helps you to ‘tilt toward God’ and keep hope? If we are called to hope, what might need to change in your attitudes, thoughts, or actions? What does it look like to be a person of hope?
5. Read Ephesians 1:18-21 and discuss. How have you experienced the power of