Kyle brought coffee and donuts to the Box! This week, the guys discuss MARIO MAKER, Nintendo’s most ambitious risk yet. Does it pay off?
Also in the news, the Box talks about mobile gaming, microtransactions and Pokemon-crazed Millennials getting hit by cars.
What We Played:
- Mack: Destiny Year 2 update
- Spang: Metal Gear Solid V
- Katch: Mario Maker
What We Talked About:
- Red Dead Redemption is the father of modern, open world gaming... but it didn't feel that way at the time.
- Toys to Life is a potential moneymaker for the industry. Let gamemakers make good games around the toys!
- Millennials like Pokemon. They are what’s making America weak. Ok, fine. Pokemon GO looks pretty rad.
- We hand out MGSV tips & tricks:
--Traversing the map in a Cardboard Box (CARDBOARD BOX!)
-- Water guns FTW
-- Be careful when triggering the final mission. Complete all you can!
-- Saving GMP on extractions by scaling back your helicopter rank
Feedback and Questions? Jump in the Box!