Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross talk about the Ocean Ford and Widda Castle portions of King's Field IV: The Ancient City.
What do you do Widda snake man who's got a sword? Go into its home an gut it. No mercy, no quarter. This is definitely the climax of the game, and the part where the Souls connection is most apparent. We're going up through the Egg Field.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [Jesse Thorn](https://www.google.com/search?q=jesse+thorn&espv=210&es_sm=122&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=U3QSU_HzDcfhoAT434GgCg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=910&bih=901)
- [Monty Hall](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall)
- [Cable Guy](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmk4Tl7PKAY)
- [Knive's Out](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ1iMQA0egc)
- [Anciety City Level 1 and 2 Music](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhazgW7RBnw&list=PL817B4F92C9717873)
- [Legends of the Hidden Temple](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTS5tCJgFPQ)
THANKS TO OU