Gary Butterfield and Kole Ross talk about the first stretch of King's Field IV: The Ancient City.
Continuing our Origins Suite, we now turn our attention to King's Field, which is the other big fantasy series that From Software is known for. We opted for King's Field IV because it's a standalone story, and also because it's the most accessible. Take a listen to hear more, as we talk about everything up through the first encounter with some Guardians.
LINKS OF NOTE:
- [PS2 Launch Titles](http://www.ign.com/articles/2000/10/28/the-ps2-launch-titles)
- [Eternal Ring](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5mBv8ODZc)
- [Shadowrun Returns](http://www.sjgames.com/img/newsq/illq/2013/Shadowrun_SJ.jpg)
- [Worlds of Power Bionic Commando](http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/860531.Bionic_Commando)
- [Daves I know](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvzEqsZIGo)
- [Giant Isopod Plush](http://laughingsquid.com/a