An effective social media strategy is like learning to drive. Driving a car may seem like an optional life skill UNTIL you actually learn to drive. Then you realise just how vital it is to everything you do.
7 Step Plan
1. Identify your Ideal Client. No. Really. Do it.
2. What platforms are they active on? This may NOT be where you like to hang out. Rather it’s where your client is spending time.
3. Pay attention to what your audience cares about and add value to their conversations.
4. Define measurable results you want for your social media time.
5. Schedule your posts using a tool that will help you maintain a consistent presence.
6. Schedule your personal engagement on a daily basis and put a time limit on it.
7. Most importantly – BE YOURSELF.