Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Way Back When History show. This episode airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona; the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Southwest Trading Posts – Photographer Ed Grazda discusses his new book ‘A Last Glance: Trading Posts of the Four Corners’ published by powerHouse Books.
- WWII Airfields in England - Glynn Burrows, historian and owner of Norfolk Tours UK.
- Freedom Fighters Mural - Mickey Hirni discusses this patriotic mural in Exeter, California, dedicated to all veterans in all branches of service.
- Tuskegee Airmen - Alan Spears, Director of Cultural Resources for the National Parks Conservation Association, talks about the history behind the Tuskegee National Historic Site in Alabama.
- Yuma Landing Bar & Grill – Mixologist Heather Witherington talks about the restaurant’s lo