Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Winter in California’s Sequoia Country: Michelle Fiddler - Sequoia National Park, Denise Alonzo – Sequoia National Forest, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Gail Zurek - Visalia Chamber of Commerce.
- Wine & Soup: Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of the Gourmand award-winning cookbook ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine.
- The Illustrated Dog: New Mexico artist Victoria Chick
- Jumpstart the Organizing Process: Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ and New York Times best-selling author of ‘One Year To An Organized Life’ series.
- Fur in Fashion – Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA wildlife conservation organization