Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show. This show airs live from Joshua Inn in Hollister, California, a stop along the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units.
On this Episode:
- NY Times bestselling author Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ discusses her new book ‘Rightsize . . . Right Now!: The 8-Week Plan to Organize, Declutter, and Make Any Move Stress-Free.’
- Five-star Chef Ivan Flowersof Top of the Market in San Diego shares a grilling recipe.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures Into the New Israeli Cuisine,’ talk Picnics & Outdoor Gatherings
- Esther Markle, General Manager of Yerington Inn, tells us about Yerington, Nevada.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs for Healthy Hormones.
- Lynn Wiese Sneyd ‘The Book Biz Whiz’ shares tips on Self-Publishing.