- 3 years ago
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers ofBig Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On This Episode:
- Texas based singer-songwriter Shelley King will talk about her new album and video ‘Building A Fire’
- Acclaimed baritone/soprano husband-wife duo Beth Donnelly & Doug Feller discuss their latest CD ‘My Heart is For You’
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’ discuss Passover Food & Wine
- Eric Sutter, Executive Chef of Flying V Bar & Grill at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona.
- Travel writer Eva Eldridge discusses her visit to Bisbee, Arizona.
- Carl Senna discusses co-authoring ‘Never Charged, Never Convicted: My Life in the Boston Drug Trade’ with Marvin Clark
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!