Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety entertainment show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Writer, rancher, horseman, conservationistRichard C. Collins will discuss his book “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border.”
- Rose Chat Radio hosts and rosarians Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byinton will tell us what it was like judging the Biltmore International Rose Trials.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will talk about the health benefits of Calendula.
- Lisa Grey, author of the Pink Kitchen Cookbook series will share healthy summer party recipes and tips.
- Pat Morgan will discuss her book “The Concrete Killing Fields: One Woman’s Battle to Break the Cycle of Homelessness.”