Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show!
- Piu Marie Eatwell – Awarding winning author of ‘THEY EAT HORSES, DON’T THEY?: The Truth About the French’
- Chef David Gilbert – Author ‘KITCHEN VAGABOND: A Journey Cooking and Eating Beyond the Kitchen’ and executive chef / owner of Tuk Tuk Taproom in San Antonio, Texas
- Roger Naylor– Arizona Journalist and author of ‘BOOTS & BURGERS: An Arizona Handbook for Hungry Hikers’
- Chef Hosea Rosenberg– Chef/owner of Blackbelly in Boulder, CO and winner of ‘Top Chef’ season 5
- Linda Morgan – Executive Director of Yuma Visitors Bureau will discuss the annual Yuma Lettuce Days Festival
-Dave Mansheim – Bard Date Company in Yuma, AZ
- Donna George – The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona