Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, that airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 410 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Chef Ivan Flowers, 5-star chef and culinary instructor at Kitchens For Good, talks about grilling pork chops!
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian CA, explains how to make Monte Cristos for Brunch.
- Tyler Johnston, mixologist at Yuma Landing Bar & Grill, shares his St Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Juice Cocktail.
- Dr. Andrea Neal, scientist and water researcher, talks about toxic phthalates in drinking water and how Hope2o water testing kits work for consumers, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
- Lukas Nelson & Promise of The Real discusses their new al