Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s 9 Year Anniversary Show! This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Seattle with travel, food/wine writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Healthcare with Dr. Patrick Neustatter, author of ‘Managing Your Doctor: The Smart Patient's Guide to Getting Effective, Affordable Healthcare’
- Brunch Parties with Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of Gourmand award-winning ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Hollywood History of Old TV Commercials as recalled by Steve Schneickert!
- Rock Talk with Marilee Strech of Crossroads Treasures who discusses Peridot.
- Eating Local with Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro.
- Champagne C