Sermon Questions, Sunday, June 5, 2016
Series: The Book of Ephesians
“WHEN RELATIONSHIPS WORK”
1. How has your thinking changed these last couple of months?
2. Do you think marriage is difficult or easy? Why or why not?
3. Read Ephesians 5:23. What does this mean? What does it mean for the marriage relationship? What is true biblical leadership? In your opinion, in the church, do most men know how to lead their wives and families? Why or why not?
4. Read Ephesians 5:25-27. What is God telling us about how the man is to lead? If a man truly loves his wife, what should he be teaching her to do? How would this solve a lot of marriage problems potentially?
5. Read Ephesians 5:28-30 and 1 Peter 3:7. What are the ways a husb