BeerCast #66 – Christmas Special 2011. Our festive panel get to grips with six seasonal beers, as we tuck into the mince pies and toast by the fire our fifth annual Christmas Special. On the panel today – Richard, Shovels and Grooben. As tradition has it, we also rate each beer's label for festive factor. Merry Christmas to all of our podcast listeners, from all at the BeerCast!
1. Cotleigh Red Nose Reinbeer (5.0%)
2. Het Anker Gouden Carolus Christmas (10.5%)
3. Williams Brothers Nollaig (7.0%)
4. Sinclair Atlas Clootie Dumpling (4.3%)
5. De Ranke Père Noël (7.0%)
6. Anchor Our Special Ale 2011 (5.5%)
www.thebeercast.com [email protected] @thebeercast
The post BeerCast #66 – Christmas Special 2011 appeared first on The BeerCast.