Hey! We're on time for once. In this Episode of Bagged we explore the concept of street harassment. Plus witness what happens when someone falsely accuses another person of harassment. Lets just say.. there were police involved.
Jefe and Sage also cover:
- The definition of street harassment
- The fine line when persistence becomes harassment
- The mindset of dealing with rejection
- Realizing the imbalance of power between sexes when it comes to harassment
- Infield audio of Bagged participant Garrison talking to a group of women from Holland (aren't they known for cheese?!)
- Garrison getting stopped by police when he himself is accused of street harassment live while recording!
- How to lie to successfully lie to police LOL
* Please LISTEN/ SUBSCRIBE/ RATE Bagged Podcast on any platform of your choosing (iTunes, Soundcloud, Stitcher, etc)
*Tell us what you think of the show by leaving a comment on iTunes
*Like us on Facebook @ Bagged Podcast
*Send us your questions by emailing