- 6 years ago
Playing tracks by
AMM & Abstract Monarchy Trio & Voicecrack+Günter Müller.
Excerpt from the collective improvisation at the 7th Szünetjel (Pause Sign) International Experimental Music Festival at the MU Theatre, Budapest, 2nd December, 2000.
Participanted groups and musicians:
- Keith Rowe (guitar, electronics)
- John Tilbury (piano)
- Eddie Prévost (drums, percussions)
Abstract Monarchy Trio (A/H)
- Franz Hautzinger (quartertone trumpet)
- Zsolt Kovács (guitar, effects, objects)
- Zsolt Sőrés Ahad (viola, electronics, objects)
Voicecrack + Günter Müller (CH)
- Andy Guhl (cracked everyday electronics)
- Norbert Möslang (cracked everyday electronics)
- Günter Müller (electronics, selected percussions)
Recorded live to MiniDisc. Mastered by Ahad, Budapest, 13th May, 2011. Festival organized by Ahad, Zsolt Kovács, Pál Tóth aka én with the crew of the MU Theatre, Budapest, Hungary.