Talking Points on Episode 331 with Mike Bonifer of bigSTORY
- Mike & Mark bond over middle of America rural roots that helped them both craft the art of storytelling.
- How organizational storytelling can help create common ground.
- We learn about the concept of quantum storytelling and what business can learn from professional improv.
- How improvers believe that the story already exist.
- If you consider yourself street smart your probably applying the art of improv into your decision making and storytelling.
- Mark has Mike Bonifer critique his often used “the bridge that doesn’t bend” metaphor… Does Mark pass the test?
In The Circle of Trust (Paid Content)
- Today’s professional is much more free of tied down responsibilities than the laborers of generations past, but do you maximize the freedoms of our time.
- How do you put a price tag on teaching big ideas or big concepts.
- Mike Bonifer explains how he visualizes the corporate structure not as a pyramid but as a wheel.