Journeyers! It's been quite some time since we had some 1-on-1 time and, after having a great Journeyer Community Hangout this weekend, I wanted to take today to sit back and just chat with you all.
Today, I want to share with you some of the top books that I recommend for your actuarial journey. These books all speak to some of our biggest focuses at Actuarial Journey: productivity, success, and living a lifestyle of your choosing while succeeding in your career,
Here are the recommendations - Listen to the episode to find out why I find each of them to be important.
1) The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
2) The One Thing by Gary Keller
3) How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
4) The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
5) Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
I'm also going to toss out a bonus book that I didn't mention on the podcast that in retrospect deserves at least a shout out
BONUS: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
We're starting the