Today we’re going to discuss an under-utilized study resource that is readily available for each of your journeyers.
This resource is ideal for Journeyers who:
• Desire cost- effective and time-effective ways to study
• Find themselves getting stuck in their understanding of the material and spending way too long trying to figure things out
• Struggle with finding the time and motivation to study
• Feel isolated while studying
What is this resource? Study Groups. This is the first episode in our mini series on Study groups and we’ll start it off by taking through why being a part of a study group can be useful to you in the first place. You’ll learn how it can benefit you and what you may have been missing out on while studying.
Want notes? Visit http://www.actuarialjourney.com/33 for the session highlights and accompanying resources.
**Destination of Today’s Journey**
After this episode, you’ll be able to:
1. Understand why trying to be the lone journeyer might be hurting y