Ben and David are joined by Todd Bishop, technology reporter and co-founder
of GeekWire, to discuss Facebook's 2011 acquisition of Push Pop Press.
* The founding story of Push Pop Press by Kimon Tsinteris and Mike
* The evolution of Facebook Creative Labs, Facebook Paper, and
eventually, Facebook Instant Articles.
* Facebook's role in the changing media landscape today.
* GeekWire's experiments with Facebook Instant Articles, Google
Accelerated Mobile Pages, and live video.
The Carve Out
* The Startup Podcast Season 3
* The Future of Technology is in Your Ear (Link to product)
* The Risk Not Taken
Full Transcript below: (disclaimer: may contain unintentionally confusing,
inaccurate and/or just-plain-hilarious transcription errors)