On tonight’s programme, presented by Julia Bright, Micky Gwilliam and Tom Hopkinson:
* Imam Sufyan Iqbal from the Islamic Culture & Education Centre in Falcon Road talks to us about the effect of the Finsbury Park attack on members of their Mosque;
* Jacqueline Totterdell talks about her new job as Chief Executive of St. George’s Hospital;
* Our reporter Iain Wilson reports from the recent Southfields Triangle Residents Association;
* Away from Wandsworth, Pamela Mounter speaks to a Falklands Islands resident about life on their islands; and
* Wandsworth Symphony Orchestra conductor Leigh O’Hara and violinist Prof. Julian Ma visit us in the studio.