Playing tracks by
Queen and Linkin Park, Danny Hayes For Selvin, Mandelbaum And Mintz, Jeff Blue, Jonathan Schwartz For Gudvi, Chapnik & Oppenheim, Michael Arfin For Artist Group, Michael Oppenheim For Gudvi, Chapnik & Oppenheim, Rob Mcdermott For The Firm.
Jake and Aston are back once again with the weekly, two-hour discussion on the latest news in the world of video games. They’ll be covering the latest game releases, answers to the previous Question of the Week from their wonderful listeners, crazy game mods, fun facts, silly game reviews, weird software and technology, and much more. All this, alongside a brilliant collection of rock, Heavy Metal, electronic songs and game soundtracks, can be found only on The Cyber Den, right here on Siren FM 107.3!
Originally aired 27.1.2016. Episode 83.
This week’s content includes:
- An interview with veteran 3D Realms composer Lee Jackson, creator of the Duke Nukem theme! [Short radio edit version]
- Unfortunate news regarding internet critic Total Biscuit
- Gabe Newell fights an unlikely enemy in this week’s Mod Mania
- A bizarre punishment for animal cruelty in Max Payne…
- The weekly question: what games are you hyped for this year?
And much more!