- Sick of hearing about President Trump? Us too, so here is some more Trump coverage!
- We discuss the result and the importance of the Left moving beyond progressivism of the rich.
- To analyse the election and the fall-out, we draw on Naomi Klein, Thomas Frank, Bernie Sanders and Russell Brand.
- There’s a discussion of left wing critiques of identity politics and an anarchist defence of identity politics.
- There’s also a breakdown of who voted for which party based on race, income etc.
- For more information on the episode and for links to all of the stories and clips from it, go to: http://progressivepodcastaustralia.com/2016/11/14/149/
*Image from a protest where women formed a human chain outside Trump Tower. Source: http://gothamist.com/2016/10/12/trump_tower_protest.php#photo-1