Noise Pop Festival took over San Francisco's best clubs and concert halls for a week and a half this past February. While we navigated from The Independent to The Warfield, from the Rickshaw to Swedish American Hall and then some, we made some stops along the way to bring you interviews with some promising up and comers at the fest in Day Wave, HEARTWATCH and Hazel and English and a Noise Pop festival veteran in former Walkmen frontman Hamilton Leithauser. Listen in as we explore how Noise Pop Fest continues to play a role for in the careers of artists, before, during and after their rise up the ranks.
- HEARTWATCH - "Bored At Best"
- HEARTWATCH - "Faultlines"
- Day Wave - "Drag"
- Hazel English - "Never Going Home"
- Day Wave - "Stuck"
- Hazel English - "Fix"
- Hazel English" - "It's Not Real"
- The Walkmen - "The Rat"
- Hamilton Leithauser - "11 O'Clock Friday Night"
- Hamilton Leithauser - "Alexandra"
- Baio - "Endless Rhythm" (NP Podcast t