In this week's episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast we tell you how the 2014 Monaco GP could be Red Bull Racing's best chance yet to stop the Mercedes juggernaut. We also pay our respects to Sir Jack Brabham, talk about the importance of fuel blends and much more. Tune in!
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
(Image Courtesy: Red Bull Racing)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: bit.ly/insideline or on MixCloud: www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Someone Please Fight Back (http://bit.ly/1jCpxug)
2. Formula1 Puts Fans First (bit.ly/1sgWT3L)
3. Know Thy Racer (bit.ly/PNL0Uo)
4. Mercedes Is The New Red Bull (bit.ly/1nGPisK)
5. Against Mid-Season Rule Changes (bit.ly/1imwWfW)
6. What's The Pecking Order (bit.ly/1jVdcmu)
7. Engine No