After sheer dominance in the first four races of the 2014 F1 Season, is Mercedes the new Red Bull Racing? If so, then who is Ferrari and where does this leave Mclaren? Yes, we kind of get lost in this and more as we bring to you the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
(Image Courtesy: Red Bull)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: bit.ly/insideline or on MixCloud: www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. Against Mid-Season Rule Changes (http://bit.ly/1imwWfW)
2. What's The Pecking Order (bit.ly/1jVdcmu)
3. Engine No-ise (bit.ly/1jaMumZ)
4. More Torque, Less Talk (bit.ly/1izZEd0)
5. Racing First, Engineering Later (bit.ly/NUAZo2)
6. Will F1 Survive Without Bernie (bit.ly/1bMPWxS)
7. F1 Cars,