Amidst some classical wheel-to-wheel racing, the who's who of Formula1 are out lobbying for mid-season rule changes; typical way to slow down the front runners. But will a change of management speed up Ferrari's F14T in 2014? And will we #FeelTheForce yet again in China? Come hear the latest episode of the Inside Line F1 Podcast.
The Inside Line F1 Podcast is produced & hosted by Rishi Kapoor and Kunal Shah. This Formula1 podcast offers a unique humourous view on the sport.
(Image Courtesy: Google Images)
Subscribe on iTunes Store: bit.ly/insidelinef1podcast or via RSS for Google, Android, Blackberry or Windows phones: bit.ly/insideline or on MixCloud: www.mixcloud.com/insidelinef1podcast/
And hear our ever popular episodes from the previous weeks:
1. What's The Pecking Order (http://bit.ly/1jVdcmu)
2. Engine No-ise (bit.ly/1jaMumZ)
3. More Torque, Less Talk (bit.ly/1izZEd0)
4. Formula1 Is Back (bit.ly/1lSUD25)
5. Racing First, Engineering Later (bit.ly/NUAZo2)
6. Will F1 Survive