Keep up to date with every new upload!

Join free & follow Chris Houston
Share
Chris in for Peter - 26-05-11

Chris in for Peter - 26-05-11

Playing tracks by

Feargal Sharkey, Bruce Hornsby, ABC, Jermaine Stewart, Deacon Blue and more.

As it was Peter's birthday, Chris took over 80% 80s and played some of the best of the 80's. Keeping in with the theme, the Turn it Up tracks were from Billy Joel and the other 20% was up to date music...such a good night.

Comments