Playing tracks by
S.R.Kinoshita, Soichi Noriki, Shinsuke Honda, Mwto Hiroo, Akira Mitake and more.
This show was 7th in the global soundtrack chart and 55th in the global ambient chart.
This mix is called "Deep Blue", a name associated with one beautiful track of the set.
It was selected from music for movie soundtracks or relaxation,
written in Japan between the late '80s and the early '90s.
An out-of-season, late summer mix.
Artwork by Tomoyuki Fujii
1. S.R.Kinoshita - Blue
2. Soichi Noriki - キッチン 満月 (Kitchen/Full Moon)
3. Shinsuke Honda - 海辺の散策者 (A Walk By The Seaside)
4. Mwto Hiroo - Colors Of Tide
5. Akira Mitake - 冷艶の窓辺 (Frosty Beautiful Window)
6. Takahiko Ishikawa - ブランコの思い出 (Memories Of A Swing)
7. Toshifumi Hinata - Broken Belief
8. Mitsuhiro Nagano - 樹雫 (Water Drops On Trees)
9. Junichi Kamiyama & La Muse d'etoile - レチクル座 (Reticulum)
10. Yuriko Nakamura - 水平線のむこうに (Far Beyond The Horizon)
11. Tomoyuki Hayashi - ディープ・ブルー (Deep Blue)
12. Shinsuke Honda - 晩夏 (Late Summer)
Les Sonntag, a sound contribution by international artists.
Programming on the sacred day of rest.
A constellation of Sunday's thoughts and relaxation.