Keep up to date with every new upload!

Join free & follow FryBreadRadio
Share
  • 78
  • 5 years ago
Bread n Butta May 23rd 2013 BaseFm - Skyzoo Interview

Bread n Butta May 23rd 2013 BaseFm - Skyzoo Interview

Playing tracks by

Serge Severe & 5th Sequence, Skyzoo, K-DEF, Thaione Davis, Lewis Parker and more.

www.FryBreadRadio.com

ReggieD joined by his good brother Milo B (Faux Show, Fri 10-12)

Tonight, very lucky to have legendary Brooklyn Lyricist Skyzoo up in the Base for a chat, ahead of his gig at Rakinos later that eve. A real honour. Incidentally the gig at Rak's was dope big ups to all that were involved. #Worldclass

Skyzoo - Lyricist. Writer. Fly Guy Etiquette. 24/7 New Era Hat Wearer. Sneaker Head. Better Than 90% of Your iPod. Neck & Neck With The Other 10%.
MGMT: @SoulWallace
Brooklyn, NY · skyzoomusic.com

Dopamine - https://www.facebook.com/dopamine.presents?fref=ts
Grindin - https://www.facebook.com/grindinoz
Ones Clothing - http://www.onesclothing.com/
The Doqument - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Doqument/270897183016594?fref=ts

Bread&Butta, broadcast to you from Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand.

CHECK www.basefm.co.nz to LIBERATE yourself. #digitalliberation

Comments