In the second part of this conversation, we covered many things, including:
1. The truism in the view that books can and do affect people’s mind
2. The role universities can play in the expansion and advancement of the Yoruba language
3. The importance and relevance of translating books from one language to another
4. The need to translate great classics in literature like: Dickens, Hardy, Twain and Tolstoy into Yoruba language
5. The significance of translating the Bible from English language to Yoruba language by Bishop Ajayi Crowther
6. The historical relevance of the translation of books written by Greek by the Arabs in al-Andalus (medieval Spain).