Indianapolis, United States
Rich Tunnell is a DJ from Indianapolis, IN. He has been spinning since 1996 and got his start in Washington DC where he became obsessed with house and techno music while attending weekly parties at Buzz (DC), Fever (Baltimore) and Tracks 2000 (DC).
Rich’s influences are Sasha, John Digweed, Chris Fortier, Danny Tenaglia, Junior Vasquez, Peter Rauhofer, Murk and Victor Calderone, (just to name a few).
Rich’s sets include many genres including House, Tribal House, Tech House, Progressive House, Hard House and Techno.
Rich’s residencies include:
• The Wave (DC)
• Score (Louisville, KY)
• Greg’s (Indianapolis)
• Oz (Indianapolis)
• The Castle (Greenville, SC)
• Red Chair (Greenville, SC)
Rich has also been a guest DJ at many events including:
• XL – (Washington DC)
• Social - (Indianapolis, IN)
• Multiple Events - Club Industry (Indianapolis, IN)
• Closing Party - 6-2-1 aka “The 9” (Greenville, SC)
• SkyBar 321 (Indianapolis)