In this mix, travelguide Southern Depot takes you along on a journey through several Metropolises which few tourist get to see up close. Modern, neon lit facades, retro arcadehalls, dark filthy alleyways and several impressive works of underground transportation are some highlights of this 1 hour trip. The only thing you need to pack are your ears.
Along the way we’ll meet extraordinary folks, like:
* Shigeto, who has quite an own feel to swing
* Outputmessage, a history teacher in the field of audio. Analogue never sounded so good
* Bonobo, mayor of one of the most beautiful cities in the voyage
* The Bug teaming up with Autchre; littering the back alleys with dark filth
* Boddika, conductor of a speeding subwaycar
* Alka, village idiot with beautiful stories to tell
* Tycho, the man who tells you everything is going to be all right
Enjoy the trip!