The Banshee - A dygital Obituary (Part ii)
By Paul Auty
...Continued from Part i...
1. Thou shall not mix using headphones. Use only sight reading the grove. (Ask Dave why?)
2. Thou shall not play what is played upstairs.
3. Thou shall play cooler tracks than The Ritz (Mondays)
4. Thou shall play “Supernaut” or “Surplus People” if thou needs to micturate.
5. Thou shall NOT play any tracks associated with Morrissey.
6. Thou shall not play any Madchester scene music.
7. Thou shall use dry ice and strobe light as much as possible, especially during “Kerosene”
8. Thou shall grant requests except when in conflict with rules 2,3,4,5 and 6.
9. Thou shall not give into punter pressure (no matter how good looking she is) if you think the song is junk and it will clear the dance floor.
10. Thou shall always remind Billy of rule 9!!
Needless to say, like everything else in The Banshee, the rules were often broken!
...To be continued in Part iii... Uploaded 1 year ago -
Featuring tracks by Play Dead, Fields Of The Nephilim, Spacemen 3, Dead Kennedys, Red Hot Chili Peppers and more
Report this Cloudcast
Join with Facebook
Do you like us?