CLOSED: This competition is closed
Corona Extra is giving DJs across the UK the unique opportunity to be flown to Ibiza this summer to play a set at Pacha’s closing party. Now in it’s 13th year, the international Movida Corona DJ competition is the perfect platform for up-and-coming DJs to launch their careers.
To enter, simply submit a mix following the instructions below. More than 50 chosen DJs will then compete for a place in the UK final at parties all over the UK. Only one will survive to advance to the grand finale in Pacha Ibiza this summer, with more sets and releases with Pacha recordings on the line.
If you dream of playing alongside some of the biggest names in international house music in one of the world’s most iconic clubs, leave your past behind and kick-start your career now.
How to Enter:
Movida Corona expects competition entrants to be hungry, talented, up-and-coming DJs. Show us your breadth of house-music knowledge and get our feet moving. Your entry should suggest what you would play to get the crowd bumping should you make it to the Grand Finale in Ibiza.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the United Kingdom.
- Upload a mix of no more than 30 minutes on Mixcloud with a tracklist.
- Title the mix Movida Corona UK and add your tracklist.
- Tag it with Movida Corona UK. If you fail to tag it correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Use the Movida Corona cover-art in your mix (right click here, 'save image as')
- Enter your local city in the Country and City section of your Mixcloud account here
- Entrants will be judged on factors including (but not limited to) number of plays, favorites, positive feedback, track selection, originality and technical ability
- The judges are looking for DJs who show commitment and are able to use the tools available on Mixcloud and across the web to promote themselves effectively. They will receive an asset pack to help them support their mix across their social media platforms.
- Entrants will be encouraged to show an ability to promote themselves by the tools available through Mixcloud and other social media platforms.
- Guest judges from Pacha and Movida Corona
- Entrants must be based in the UK.
- Kelly’s, Portrush, Northern Ireland – 15th June
- Baracoa, Leeds – 22nd June
- Opal Lounge, Edinburgh – 27th June
- Glam, Cardiff – 5th July
- Warehouse, Birmingham – 6th July
- Powerhouse, Newcastle – 19th July
- London – Date to be announced
Corona recommends responsible drinking. Visit drinkaware.co.uk for the facts
Have a question about this competition? Go to our support page.
Terms & Conditions
See Movida Corona's full Terms & Conditions for further details.
The final decision of the finalists and winner lies with the Movida Corona team, Competition judges and Mixcloud.
Entrants must be 18 years or older.