CLOSED: This competition is closed
Play to thousands at Nocturnal Wonderland
Nocturnal Wonderland invites you into an enchanted wonderland of world-class music and unparalleled production. This year, Insomniac wants you to bring the soundtrack.
Entrants have the chance not only to perform at Nocturnal Wonderland, but also to become a part of the Insomniac family, to be considered for Insomniac's new management company, and to procure an official release on Interscope Records.
How to Enter:
Record a thirty-minute DJ mix that you would drop at Nocturnal Wonderland. The mix should represent your own personal style. ALL types of electronic dance music are welcome.
Complete a remix of Eva Simons' new single, "Renegade." Further mandatory instructions and track stems for "Renegade" are available at www.discoveryproject.com.
- Deadline: Friday 7th September 2012
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Competition open to US residents: all DJs and producers welcome. No travel expenses or accommodations will be covered.
- Upload a mix of no more than 30 minutes on Mixcloud
- Title the mix Insomniac Discovery Project: Nocturnal Wonderland
- Tag it with Insomniac Discovery Project: Nocturnal Wonderland. If you fail to tag it correctly, your entry may be missed
- Include the competition cover-art, provided here
- Add your tracklist
Your mix submission will not be considered if you do not ALSO complete the producer component of the competition. Visit www.discoveryproject.com for full details and a free download of the stems for Eva Simons' "Renegade."
Terms & Conditions
We will not tolerate spammy behavior on the Mixcloud platform. Do NOT post dozens of comments asking people to listen to your entry if you've never bothered to engage with them or their Cloudcasts. Do NOT favorite dozens of other entries that you haven't bothered listening to, just to get their attention. If we spot this behavior you will not win this competition.
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. The final decision lies with insomniac. Insomniac reserves the right to withdraw from this competition at any time.
See Mixcloud's full Competition Terms & Conditions for further details.