CLOSED: This competition is closed
A warm-up DJ set for one of the Bizarre Ride To Europe tour dates:
- 02/06/2013: O2 Academy – Bristol, UK
- 02/07/2013: Jazz Cafe – London, UK
- 02/08/2013: Sound Control– Manchester, UK
- 02/09/2013: Stylus – Leeds
- 02/11/2013: Backstage – Munich, Germany
- 02/12/2013: Sommercasino – Basel, Switzerland
- 02/14/2013: Essigfabrik – Köln, Germany
- 02/15/2013: Batschkapp – Frankfurt, Germany
- 02/16/2013: Kiff – Aarau, Switzerland
- 02/17/2013: Festsaal Kreuzberg – Berlin, Germany
- 02/18/2013: Zwischenbau – Rostock, Germany
- 02/19/2013: Conne Island – Leipzig, Germany
- 02/21/2013: L ‘Usine – Arnhem, Netherlands
- 02/22/2013: Untergrund – Bochum, Germany
- 02/23/2013: Kufa – Lyss, Switzerland
- 02/24/2013: Flex – Vienna, Austria
- Meet and greet the Bizarre Ride Live group.
- Signed copies of Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde.
- Delicious Vinyl goodies!!
How to Enter:
The Bizarre Ride album itself is a playful, tripped-out listening experience to be had, so in keeping with the Bizarre Ride spirit, we want you to get creative! For an entry of no longer than thirty minutes you could remix the songs, delve deep into the album’s DNA, tell your own stories of teenage mischief, or create your own mini-epic in audio form… We want you to take us on your own Bizarre Ride!
- Deadline: 25th January 2013
- Record your thirty-minute entry inspired by Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde.
- Title it “Bizarre Ride II Europe DJ Competition”
- Tag it with “Bizarre Ride II Europe DJ Competition” (if you fail to tag it correctly, your entry may be missed)
- Include the competition cover art.
- State which tour date you would like to play in the description of your entry (for example: Berlin, Germany).
Bizarre Ride Live featuring Fatlip & SlimKid3 (formerly of The Pharcyde), original producers J-Sw!ft & L.A. Jay, and an opening set by DJ Cee Brown.
Entrants will be judged on factors including (but not limited to) originality, creativity, numbers of plays and favourites, positive feedback, and technical ability. Mixes must gain over 100 plays to be considered for the shortlist.
Final Decision will be made by Delicious Vinyl and Mixcloud.
The competition is open to all cities that the tour is coming to, but there will be one winner and they will need to arrange their own transport.
Have a question about this competition? Go to our support page.
Terms & Conditions
We will not tolerate spammy behavior on the Mixcloud platform. Do NOT post dozens of comments asking people to listen to your entry if you've never bothered to engage with them or their Cloudcasts. Do NOT favorite dozens of other entries that you haven't bothered listening to, just to get their attention. If we spot this behavior you will not win this competition.
See Mixcloud's full Competition Terms & Conditions for further details.