WIN! Play a DJ Set at Parklife
CLOSED: This competition is closed
Bench have teamed up with Mixcloud to offer aspiring DJ’s the chance to play an hour set at the sold-out Parklife Festival.
The winner will play in the Artist Area on Saturday 12 June 2010.
Bench will provide transport and accommodation in Manchester, and runner up prizes for the shortlisted finalists.
The prize also includes a pair of wristbands, so the winner and a friend can enjoy music from the likes of Friendly Fires, Calvin Harris, Booka Shade and Simian Mobile Disco.
Five entrants will be shortlisted, and the final decision will be made by Warehouse Project Resident Krysko and Hacienda legend Mike Pickering.
For your chance to play at a 20,000 capacity festival, all you need to do is follow the simple steps below.
The competition opens on Friday 28 May and closes Monday 7 June 2010. Terms and conditions apply.
- Put together a 30 minute mix which represents what you’d like to play at Parklife
- Upload your mix to Mixcloud.com, make sure you name it ‘PARKLIFE BENCH COMP’ and tag it ‘P&B COMP’ If you fail to tag it correctly, your mix may be missed
- Entrants will be judged on factors including but not limited to, number of plays, positive feedback, originality and technical ability.
- The final decision will be made by Warehouse Project resident Krysko and Hacienda legend Mike Pickering
- A 1 hour set within the Artist Area at Parklife, Platt Fields, Manchester on Saturday 12 June 2010
- Travel to and from Manchester, and accommodation in Manchester on Friday 11 June and Saturday 12 June 2010
- A pair of wristbands for the Parklife festival
- The four runners up will receive £50 worth of Bench clothes
The closing date for the competition is Monday 7 June, and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
Terms and Conditions
Prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. By entering this competition your email address will be automatically added to receive Bench mailers and offers, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe via the unsubscribe message in the email. The final decision lies with Parklife and Bench. There will only be one winner. The winner will be expected to keep to a certain quality and quantity as specified by Parklife. Bench reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.