Your chance to play a set at Glade Festival
CLOSED: This competition is closed
Glade Festival have teamed up with Mixcloud to offer aspiring DJs the opportunity to win a set at this years Glade Festival, somewhere in the beautiful Bedfordshire.
For this years edition the people at Glade put together a massive line up, including: TRENTEMøLLER (LIVE feat. FULL 7-PIECE BAND) DRUMCODE feat. ADAM BEYER, SLAM, PAUL RICH (LIVE ) & JOSEPH CAPRIATI GLOBAL COMMUNICATION (DJ SET) ANDREW WEATHERALL / PHOTEK (LIVE) DREADZONE (LIVE) / KRAFTY KUTS HYBRID (LIVE) / DIRTYPHONICS (LIVE) / SKRILLEX ENGINE EARZ EXPERIMENT (LIVE) / DUB FX & THE FLOWER FAIRY (LIVE) DUB PISTOLS (LIVE) / DIRTY VEGAS (LIVE)
- The winner gets to open on the BETA stage, hosted by Mixcloud and Team Love!
- Tickets for the winner and a friend to the festival
- Travel expenses within the UK are covered by Glade
- Upload a 30 minute mix to Mixcloud representing what you would play at Glade Festival
- Name the mix 'Glade Homegrown Competition’ and tag it 'Glade Competition'. If you fail to tag it correctly, your mix may be missed
- Use the Glade Festival DJ competition artwork as your cover art - download it here
- Your entry needs to include a full track list to be considered.
- For the first round entrants will be judged on factors including (but not limited to) number of plays, favourites, positive feedback, tune selection, originality and technical ability
- 10 Finalists will be picked by the glade team and posted on their Facebook Page
- The Glade Facebook Group members will then select the winner: The mix with the most ‘likes’ wins!
- The first round of the competition will run from now until Monday 13th May 2011
- The 2nd round will then run until 20th May 2011 with the winner announced at the beginning of June
Ten entrants will be shortlisted to become finalists - these mixes will then be posted on Glades Facebook page, their community will choose the competition winner.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. The final decision lies with Glade Festival.
Glade Festival reserve the right to withdraw from this competition at any time.